DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 18 October 2012

DSDN 142: My final images for mouse toy



These are my images off my mouse toy, I'm a little bit gutted how the unexpected images came out because they just come up with a real quick flash and not stay on the screen for a few seconds. I tried to use a timer on them but it didn't work out so I just have to leave it there. I couldn't get any images of the unexpected images because the images pop up so fast that I couldn't even print screen them. I've added a fuse burning sound for the fuse and a explosion sound for the two unexpected outcomes. Basicly for my idea it's involve with mouse clicking, you have to keep clicking the fuse with your mouse to be able to make it move to the left dynamites to experience the unexpected outcome. Also when you click the fuse at the start, it will just start travelling towards the right dynamites automatically and if the fuse hits them you will experience the unexpected outcome for that one, and the fuse will just reset back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment