DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 29 October 2012

DSDN 112: Final video

Here's my final video for this project and I’m pretty happy how some of it turned out. I decided not to have some of the effects and sounds that I was thinking about having because it just wouldn't of suited the music. The music that I use is an industrial rock genre one and I got that off http://freemusicarchive.org/. I choose the music because I reckon it fit in quite well with the Bmx riding in it, but the only bit of the music I didn't really like is the squeaking sound that's almost at the end of the video. I didn't end up using the tape fast forwarding sound for the fast forwarding parts of the video because I reckon it would of just ruined the music for the video. I also didn't use slow motion either because I realise there were no parts in the video that the effect will go well with. The video ended up turning out like four minutes long, I should of somehow shorten it up a bit but I was travelling from the waterfront TSB arena to Kelburn campus which took ages so that's why there's so many clips have been filmed and i wanted everything to link together in the video. I wish I could of done more Bmx riding for the video but after the Pipitea Victoria campus all the roads were starting to go uphill that's why I was pushing my bike most of the way in the video. Another reason I couldn't do more riding is the amount of pedestrians there were around town and I was struggling to even film the riding clips that's in the video because the amount of pedestrians. Overall I'm stoked that the video turned out alright in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment