DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 17 October 2012

DSDN 104: Final render

This is my final render with the three models and I'm stoked how the texture turned out real well after doing a good render. The middle model is my final printed model. I've added shadows and just one Omni light on these models to render, and it turned out better than my first renders which had like three Omni lights. The two models on the side of the final model have more of a bubbly slime texture to them, I did that because I want to keep the textures for those two different to the final one. For my final model I added material as well as the bubbly texture so that's why you barely can see as many bubbles like those two other models.

No comments:

Post a Comment