DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Friday 26 October 2012

DSDN 112: More update on Part B

I haven't been able get any filming done yesterday because my navigation app doesn't work on mine or my mates android phones for some reason, even though we have downloaded the flash Swf player for it. I'm trying to convert my navigation app to a mobile program on flash cs5.5 but flash cs5.5 isn't working on the school computers at the moment which is also another problem. If flash still doesn't work by Sunday I might have to change some ideas for my video, like the video parts where I have my navigation app on a phone and I'm interacting with it. I think now I can't shoot my video until Monday because the weather is supposed to be crap all weekend.

Weather forecast for the weekend. It says on Monday there's some morning drizzle and it will fine up, so I hope it will actually clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment