DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 28 October 2012

DSDN 112: Movie Maker

Change of plans for putting my navigation app onto my phone. Since I can't get the Swf player working on mine or my mates phone, I tried making my flash file as a AIR android file but that didn't work either. Now when it's coming to the end I'm going to just make my navigation app into like a video on my phone because that's the only way off putting the app onto the phone so I can interact with it. I'm making the video off the app like a stop motion. I'm going to export the navigation files that I need for this video which I made on Illustrator into Jpegs and then import them into Windows movie maker to edit into a video.

On Illustrator to export the navigation images into Jpegs.

All the images that I've exported from Illustrator into Jpegs have now been all imported into Windows movie maker to make the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment