DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 10 October 2012

DSDN 104: Process of development for reprint

I've developed two more iterations from the model that I picked for this reprint.
This is my second development from my model that I've picked. I use the twist modifier to twist the model that I picked back to normal like this because I now think it was the twisting that made my other models really thin. As you notice in the image above, after I've twisted the model back to normal, its way thicker and that's exactly what I want for this reprint.



This is my third iteration and I've used the stretch modifier on my second iteration to be able to create this. As you can probably notice the sides of this model is twisted on an angle a little bit and I think the stretch modifier makes it do that, so I'll have to fix that up. If I don't fix this up, it might end up turning out really thin just like that model I got printed in the first place.





No comments:

Post a Comment