DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 8 October 2012

DSDN 104: Three Chosen Iterations developed

On the bottom here are all three of my iterations that have been developed, each one has been developed with six iterations including the model that I've choose.


These are my six iterations I've developed off the chosen model from the iterations of my first model that I made at the start.

The six developed iterations here are off the chosen model from the iterations of my second model that I made at the start.


For this development here, I picked another model from the iterations off my second model that I made at the start and just developed these six iterations.

As you can see from all these iteration developments, I've use the stretch modifier on 3ds max on every single one of them because since my theme is fluidity and stretchiness, the stretch modifier will stretch the models so they can express that theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment