DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 14 October 2012

DSDN 104: More texture research

I need to find the right texture to render for my final model and I just did some research to see what textures I could use. For fluidity, I have a variety of textures to choose from because fluidity doesn't just describe liquid, it describes a lot of other themes as well.

This here is a glass texture with bubble patterns.


I also started looking at chrome textures. This is the only good chrome texture that I could find and I sort of want a way shinier chrome texture because that shiny chrome texture on my model can make it look like melted soldering wire.

This is an image I found on the net off a chess piece rendered with the default glass texture on 3ds max. I'm going to try out this default glass texture on my model because it's close to that shiny chrome texture that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment