DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 14 October 2012

DSDN 112: Filming with a skateboard

If I do end up filming my bike riding along I'll have to film it using a skateboard and when I mean using a skateboard, I mean the filmer will have to ride along with the skateboard while filming. Using a skateboard will make the filming look way better than just having the camera sitting on a tripod and move it because when the filmer ride along with the skateboard, they are pretty much capturing the riding along motion of the bike. Heaps of bmx videos are filmed using a skateboard and not just standing there because they are not filming just one trick, they are filming a whole line of tricks and can't keep up with the line by just standing there.

In this video is an example off filming with a skateboard, just skip to 3.00 in the video and you will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment