DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 10 October 2012

DSDN 104: Model picked for reprinting

These were my iterations from my first model that I made and I'm going to pick one iteration our off all these and develop it for my reprint.
Out of those iterations above, I've decided to pick this one to develop it further because I want my reprint model to be quite thick and this model is pretty thick as you can see.


Before I picked that model out of those iterations, I was thinking about picking this model but then I had a look at the side of it, it's really thin and it would have been hard to make it thicker. So in the end I just went with that other model and also this model was developed from the model that I picked, but somehow this went thinner. I think it's so thin because I've stretched it too much with the stretch modifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment