DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 25 October 2012

DSDN 112: Putting the flash app onto phone

I need to put my navigation app that I created on flash onto an android phone but I think I'll need to borrow the Samsung galaxy S1, S2 or S3 off a mate because I only have the old Samsung galaxy phone and the screen isn't that big so my app probably won't fit on it. I made the size of each frame on my navigation app to fit the Samsung android S series phones so if I wanted to change the size to the screen size off my phone, I'll have to do all of it in flash and, that will be a real hassle and time wasting.

This is the Samsung phone that I have and as you can see the screen is much smaller compare to the Galaxy S3 on the bottom.

Samsung Galaxy phone that I need for my navigation app.

No comments:

Post a Comment