DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Tuesday 30 October 2012

DSDN 141: Changing motors

My second mobile phone motor has also broke on me by both of the electrical wires ripping off the motor. So I can't find another mobile phone motor, this is my last resource that I have in the image above. The motor on this one is a lot bigger and it won't make the model move unless you put some sort of weight object at the tip of motor where that piece spins around. The model in the image is my model that I made and it was a fail because when you connect it to the electrical supply to turn it on, the whole model just falls over straight away because the wires were for the small motor so they are way to thin and I'll need some thicker wires for this motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment