DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Tuesday 23 October 2012

DSDN 112: Update on P.2 part B

At the moment I still haven't started filming for my video yet, I'm doing that on Friday due to that's when my mate is free to help me film. Fingers cross the weather will actually be fine on Friday, since I am filming everything outdoor and using my bike as well. The weather forecast said it's supposed to be fine but you never know when the weather will change. I'm going to use my Panasonic V100 camcorder to film this video as you can see it in the image on the bottom; it's a full HD camera so the quality should turn out pretty good. I'm not sure about using a tripod to film anything yet because I'm doing quite a lot filming of me riding my bike along the streets so you don't really want to film that having the camera sitting still on the tripod.

Panasonic V100
 
Weather forecast for Friday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment