DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 1 October 2012

DSDN 112: Aesthetic


This is a menu from my navigation, this is what the aesthetics will look like, each button will have a symbol that represents the button and the symbols will have colours on them. The colours of the symbols are the colours I believe that represents them because we got told that we have to use the right colours and not just any colour that looks good. Even though the colour of the symbols don't go with the background, the colour of the symbol is more important. My aesthetic is pretty simple and basic, but I like to keep it simple so it makes it easier for the user to understand my navigation, if I made it look too hard out and the user doesn't understand it, there will be no point in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment