DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 17 October 2012

DSDN 104: Dying my model

I'm choosing to dye my model with food colouring now because I feel that it will go with my fluidity theme more with colour on the model. On the bottom here just shows how I dye my model.

This is how I dye my model, I just put a little bit off water into the cup and then mix the food colouring with it. I just put the model in there and leave it for like half an hour, then take it out and let it dry.


Before I use my actual model, I use my mate's old broken model to do a test first because it's a 50/50 chance off ruining my model and this is how it turned out after it's been dyed. The model still have little bits of printing material on it so some parts of the model are darker than other bits.


This is how my model turned out and I'm pretty happy with it because the colour turned out quite good and didn't ruin my model. Now I just have to wait for it to dry up completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment