DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 11 October 2012

DSDN 142: Changing my final again

I end up changing my final idea again after I got feedback from the tutor at the interim presentation. I was going to do an interaction that was involve with mouse clicking the ellipses and they turn into colours that looks like coloured smoke, almost like smoke bombs as I can say. Tutor said that idea might be hard to do, so just keep it simple since I haven't even figure out the code for it yet. I got told to do something like what I have at the bottom there which is still involve with ellipses so almost similar to my idea that I was going to do but a bit more simple. For this idea, you basically just mouse press and drag the ellipses around and each ellipse will have different patterns and the patterns will slowly start fading as you keep dragging the same ellipse. This idea is still interactive just like my last smoke colour idea because those patterns in the ellipses are an unexpected outcome.

Here are my four panels of this idea that I'm changing to, it's only black and white on here so far, and I could consider adding some colour to the ellipses and patterns. Also I could take this idea even further and make it do other stuff as well as patterns appearing and fading.


No comments:

Post a Comment