DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 24 September 2012

DSDN 142: Inspirations

Had a look on processing to see what some mouse toys that's involve with balancing since I don't have any idea on what I want to do that's involve with balancing. So I found these two mouse toys which I find quite inspiring.


This is similar to a seesaw, when you move this at any direction, the five rectangular glass looking panels will spin, the way they spin sort of reminds me of the wind blowing a book and making the pages flick through real fast.



This one is more of a game than a mouse toy like what we are supposed to be doing, but it's still involve with balancing which might be able to give me an idea on what to do. This game you have to try balance the big boulder as long as you can with the small boulder without it touching the ground or the side of the screen. Also there's a clock that times you as well. This is the type of game that you will never get bored off because you can't clock it and my mouse toy has to be like that as well, I have to make it so that the user won't get bored of it straight after they have interact with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment