DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 13 September 2012

DSDN 112: Sketches

I just did some rough sketches to give me on ideas on what my navigation menu can have and what it can look like when the apps on the phone.

This is a sketch of menu tabs, it just gives me an idea of what I can put on the menu to make the navigation easier to find important places at the main Victoria campus.

This is just a rough sketch of my phone with the navigation app on it. The sketch of my phone have just a rough idea menu on the screen and the two screens beside it just shows birds eye view of a map. The map on the left just shows the map with the black stripe that shows how to get to your location. The map on the right is just a rough sketched out map with it showing the rooms in the building. I just did this so I can get an idea of what map I can do a birds eye view or a 3D map that shows inside of the building. I do not want to do something that's similar to google maps because this has to be my own navigation design.

No comments:

Post a Comment