DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 23 September 2012

DSDN 112: color scheme research

I did some research to give me some ideas on colour schemes for my navigation, I had a look at some abstract colours like the ones in the images below.

Blue and black colours are a great mix together like this abstract one in the image. I could consider using blue and black colours like this one, but I want to do some more research on colors first.



This is another blue and black abstract, it looks like there's blue flames in this one, I quite like this one because it's got good colours to it, it's very abstract and I think it will look quite good for the background colour.
This is an image of abstract green and it's pretty much dark green with lighter green colour together. This gives me an idea that instead of having two different colours together for my colour scheme, I can try out just having the same colour but have one lighter than the other and then just mix them together.





No comments:

Post a Comment