DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Tuesday 4 September 2012

DSDN 104: Sectioned model on Illustrator


Here is my first sectioning that I did off my model, I section the top of my model and this is how it turned out on Illustrator as you can see in the image above.


In here I've section the bottom of my model as you can see, it turned out quite small on Illustrator and it looks nothing like it. 



For my last sectioning I try to section the middle of my model and it didn't turn out very well because it doesn't look like it at all, just like my other sections.

I don't think sectioning is the best modifier for my model because my model have parts separated from each other and some holes on it, I think that's why it doesn't turn out how it should be on Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment