DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 26 September 2012

DSDN 104: Texture ideas

Started to have a look at what textures I could use for the fluidity theme, I had a look at slime and liquid textures on the internet and on the bottom is what I've found that I quite like.


The two images here are of slime textures, one is green coloured and the other is blue. The green slime texture has bubbles which could show more fluidity patterns to a model if it's been added to a model. The Blue slime has these like larger bubble patterns which remind me of liquid being boiled up in a saucepan. Either way these two slime textures both show a lot of fluidity to them by the bubble patterns.

The image here is of a sparkling water texture, I think that if the bright light wasn't in the texture it will look better because that light just draws us too much attention to it instead of the texture itself. The texture looks very fluidity and the patterns on it looks like the blue slime's ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment