DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 17 September 2012

DSDN 142: Ideas drawn on Illustrator

We got told to draw our ideas on Photoshop so it's easier to see than sketches. I'm not that great with Photoshop so I drew my ideas on Illustrator, those two programs are pretty similar to each other but I just feel more comfortable using Illustrator. Both of these ideas involve with mouse clicking.

This was my dynamite idea that I sketched last week, I did a better view of it on illustrator. From top to bottom it shows what the dynamite can do in the mouse toy. It starts off with the dynamite lit on, it keeps burning away just like a real life dynamite will, you have to keep clicking the spark with the mouse so the spark goes back up and not touch the dynamites or else they will explode.

This was just an idea that could be developed to if I choose to do the dynamite idea and I can take this idea even further. Basically I have two sets of dynamites here now, there's only one fuse and it's connected to both dynamites. The spark will be going left and right so you will have to keep clicking the dynamites so the spark won't touch it or else it will explode. If the spark is going to the left you will have to click the dynamite on the left so it will go back to the right and if it's going to the right, you click the dynamite on the right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment