DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 23 September 2012

DSDN 112: Interim presentation

At the interim presentation we presented our wire frame and paper prototype to our tutor to get some feedback on what we can improve on the navigation that we're designing. Since I didn't really have any idea on what my aesthetic was going to look like, that was something that I had to do some research on. I wanted to have a memo pad in my navigation so people can write quick notes on, my tutor said that's a interesting app to have and it can be developed a bit further, so I'll try think of some more ideas for it. I also had a diary app for the navigation on the paper prototype, the diary and the memo pad are similar to each other, the only difference is that the diary has a calendar and the memo pad doesn't. To develop my idea further for the memo pad I can somehow think of an idea on combining it with the diary together instead of having two separate apps because those two are almost the same as each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment