DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 20 September 2012

DSDN 112: Paper prototype and wireframe

This is my paper prototype that I did to show what I'm planning to do for my navigation, as you can see I'm designing an application for the phone. The images on the mobile phones aren't exactly what the application will look like, but it's the same idea what I'm planning to do though. Also these are not the aesthetics I'm going to use, I still have to do some more research on different aesthetics.

Here is my wireframe of my navigation that I did and everything on here is very simple and easy to see. I think I could of done this a bit better like simplify the tabs for the navigation a bit because it just looks like there might be a bit too much going on, but I'll have to see what feedback I get at the interim for this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment