DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Tuesday 25 September 2012

DSDN 104: Precedents

Here are my precedent images that I've got, it gives me an idea on what to do for my 3D form model and I'm thinking about doing a fluidity theme now. I was going to do a organic theme to start off with, but now I've made a change of plans.



These precedent images are designs by Zaha Hadid, I choose to use her designs as precedents because her designs are all fluidity and I've done a little bit of research off her designs before.

Since the theme that I'm thinking of doing is fluidity, I had a look at water bubbles because water is fluid so the water bubble shapes will go well with the 3D model if I choose to do fluidity.


I had a look at more water patterns to see what patterns water can do. When I see the word fluidity I just think of liquid/water, so that's why I looked at water for precedents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment