DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Sunday 12 August 2012

DSDN 112: Week 5

It's week 5 now, I'm still working on how I'm going to get my object to work. Today in the tutorial I just played around with gold foam, I cut the foam into cubes like the shape of my object and I'm trying to make a prototype with it. I put magnets inside the cube near where the edges are to see if the cube will stick on it's edge when I toss it, but it failed. The only way that it worked was when I cut the edge of the cube off so it's flat and then stick the little rectangular magnets on it. I can't do that for my final because that's not interactive if the person can see the magnets on the outside. I'll have to figure it out somehow this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment