DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 16 August 2012

DSDN 104: P.2 Precedent

This is my precedent image for project 2, it's my final hero model from project 1. It'll be quite interesting to create this model with acrylic especially with the abstract curve shapes that has on it and it might look more chaotic with the acrylic material.

Since my hero model have a quite a lot of curves on it, I could consider bending my acrylic like this model here in the image or I can just get it laser cut with curves on it without bending it. I'll have to see how the model will turn out when I section it or slice it first.

I was thinking about making a stand for my acrylic model for it to be able to stand up like this one in this image. Since my model pretty much have curves all over the model, it won't be able to just stand up by itself  so I think the bottom flat rectangular shaped part of this stand will be perfect for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment