DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 23 August 2012

DSDN 142: Experiments for final panel

Here is my first experiment that I did for my final panel, I think that this one doesn't go with the noise from my third panel very well because the squares are separated from each other too much and some of the squares are almost like connected together in like strips.

This one is my second experiment that I did , this one is a bit different to my first experiment but the sqaures are still seperated from each other too much.

This one here is getting a bit better because the squares are actually closer to each other, unlike the other two experiments that I did. I'm just going to stick with this panel and develop it more and see if it will connect with the third panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment