DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Tuesday 14 August 2012

DSDN 142: P.2 Inspiration

This is an image of abstract patterns that I found, what I like about this is how it has twisting movements to it, this is like an illusion image and I can imagine the noise of it that's on those cartoon shows. I think that developing this image and pushing it further will be quite interesting because I can see how crazy it can get if you do more twisting to it.

Bubbles will be quite cool to do because if you look at fizzy drinks the bubbles are always different when you shake the bottle or open the bottle.

Here is an image of a chaotic explosion of cubes. I thought about doing something to do with explosion because I've got some ideas on how to do it, but I'll do some sketches first.

I looked at images of stars and I thought it will be pretty wicked to to do because I can probably have a look at doing shooting stars or something similar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment