DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 2 August 2012

DSDN 112: Inspiration

In this image here, there are three dices, I picked dices because they inspired me for my Project. What I find interesting with dices is that every time you roll it, it will land on a different number pretty much every time. It lands on a different number because its a cube that has like no weight to it, the weight is all even on each face of the cube. This gives me an idea for the two senses touch and sight.
Here is a picture of a blackberry phone, by looking at it, it will probably look more complicated to use than a normal phone because the amount of buttons it has on it, but when you actually use it, it's just as easy to use as a normal phone. The buttons that's on this looks like a keyboard from a computer, which is probably suppose to make the phone look like one and better to text. I thought about an idea for the senses touch and sight, by making something that looks complicated to use, but when you try it out, it isn't as hard as you think. So I think that this Blackberry phone was a good example for that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment