DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 16 August 2012

DSDN 112: Update on my object

At the moment I still haven't got my idea to work on my object, I've done several prototypes but they still don't work. First I was doing prototypes on gold foam which they didn't really work out, so I thought it might be different if I do it on wood which I was planning to use for final material, but it was just the same. I have a feeling that it's because my magnets are not powerful enough since they are only arts and crafts magnets, and also the edge of my object is not heavy enough to be able to make it self land on everytime. If I made one of the corners heavy on my object, it won't be very interactive because people will probably know what the object does, so I'll try keep the weight quite even. I'll also try out some more powerful magnets and hopefully that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment