DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Thursday 16 August 2012

DSDN 104: Laser cutting inspirations

Since my hero model have quite a few curves on it, I'll probably end up having to laser cut curve bits for my model for this second project. This laser cut acrylic mustache was an inspiration because the curves on it are almost like the curves that's on my hero model so the curves for my acrylic model might end up turning out similar to this mustache.


I think these two laser cut hand and foot in acrylic are pretty awesome because of the amount of curves that they had to cut to be able to create these. My model has curves on it, so I was inspired by these models here because of it. By the looks of it, the acrylic that they have used is pretty thick and after when they have cut it, it's already in a 3D model. I'm only getting a piece of A4 2mm acrylic so mine will just turn out 2D after that its been cut, I'll have to cut other bits and connect them together to be able to form a 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment