DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 18 July 2012

DSDN 142: Open Process


I've picked this animation off Open process because I think it's amzing what they have done, like for the mouse point they have used a picture of Batman instead of just that arrow. They have superman flying horizontal across the screen, it repeats over and over again as he flys out of the screen. If you left click on your mouse it will change to a different screen with the superman symbol and some words, as you can see in one of the pictures. There are a lot more other work that I still haven't looked at on Open process but this was the one that catch my eye because it had a picture of Superman on the front page cover and I think it's real cool what they have done so I decide to post this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment