DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

DSDN 104: Precedent images

The copper/brown colour in this image attract me because those colours can describe chaotic well along with the black and white twisting/spiral shapes.

This abstract image here almost looks like flames, the shape of flames can give me ideas for the shapes on my model.
I got an image of this ocean wave, since the noun that I'm using is 'wave'. I like how the shape of a wave is this massive arc, by looking at it, it makes it look so hectic that you don't want to go near it.

This image sort of reminds me of the body armor from the Predator or his weapons because of the grey coloured sharped edge shapes. There's a lot of  curve/twisting in this image which is cool, along with the colours that creates harmony.
Quite like the lighting that's shining through this abstract image which makes it stand out more and the shapes all look like they are twisted together which makes it look like some sort of hard out robot or machine.









No comments:

Post a Comment