DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

DSDN 104: Words

For my models I'm trying to show a choatic theme that shows some intensity and violence, I believe the three words that I've choose can express my theme.

Wave(Noun)- something that suggests the form and motion of a wave in the sea, especially: a moving curve or succession of curves in or on a surface. A movement up and down or back and forth.

Swirl(Verb)- moving in a twist or spiral pattern like an eddy, arranged in a spiral, whorl or twist.

Abstract(Adjective)- expressing a quality or characteristic apart from any specific object or instance, as justice poverty, and speed. Also refer to as a thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects or actual instances: an abstract idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment