DSDN 101 (22) DSDN 104 (71) DSDN 112 (55) DSDN 141 (5) DSDN 142 (49) DSDN 171 (5)

Monday 7 May 2012

Project 2: Storyboards

Explode storyboard
This is my first storyboard, the word for it is 'Explode'. The letters in the word will explode and the letters are suppose to break apart from each other throughout the video. But I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that it will be way too hard to do.

  Crack storyboard
For the 'Crack' storyboard, each letter will form crack patterns throughout the video and they will separate from each other. So this storyboard is sort of relating to like an earthquake like how it cause concrete to crack and separate from each other.

 Snap storyboard
In the end I ended up choosing this idea which is 'Snap', because I found it more interesting and I had an idea what to do for it. The word in this on will be snapping in half and also the other letters will as well with sound effect that suits it so it will make it interesting for the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment